Friday, February 23, 2007

Yeah when its the size of a melon it's not good...

The left side of my throat is swollon, my ear hurts, my head is hot, my left eye feels full, I feel like I have dozens of pieces of popcorn stuck to the back of my throat. I think I have strep. That sucks.

I have a huge pile of things to mail out to people, so if you are waiting for mail, please forgive me. The post office always seems so far away, but really I just am admiring my pile still as it decorates that corner of my table. Post office is on my list for Monday.

Fridays are my favorite days, Casey comes home from trips on Fridays, Alex has no homework, the house gets cleaned by moi for the weekend, the weather report means something, meal plans are actually useful and USED, and the alarm clock gets turned off. Horray Friday!

Time to go warm the sheets for a wee bit, my body hates me right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous 8:17 PM  

man, that sucks - i'm so sorry to hear you're sick! strep has been going around here too! i hope i dont get it! *knocks on wood*
hope you feel better soon!! xoxo

Anonymous 5:55 PM  

get better soon! Take sweet sweet care of yourself =)

Sharie 8:58 PM  

I hope you feel better soon! It sounds like you've been super busy, but are you still going to do the stash buster challenge? Someone was asking today on the PI msg bd.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP