Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Stash Busting Scrap Swapper Details


Super Paper Stash Swap & Challenge.

The Idea: Hold a swap based around generous scraps. Reward the Swappers with 4 challenges with 4 fabulous prizes for the winners.

The Nitty Gritty details: Gather 40 6x6 squares of paper from your stash. Organize them in groups of 10, here are the groups:

  • Cardstock
  • Poppy Ink Kit Scraps, these must be patterned papers.
  • "Trouble" papers, you know the ones you bought but they stump you when you try to scrap them.
  • Favorites, come on you can part with a 6x6 square of it.

As you gather don't be skimpy or mean spirited because one of the prizes will be for the best swapper package received. So it is in your best interest to make up a great swap package.

The Challenges: These will be posted weekly, four weeks in a row. Each one will deal with one of the groupings of papers you will receive in your swap. You will be given a week to complete each challenge, link them back to my blog. The winners of each challenge will be posted the following week.

The Judges: The judges for each challenge will be special GUEST judge that will be announced with each challenge. *wink*

The Prizes: These are being confirmed right now, but they will be worth your time and energy. I Promise!!

I will pick four winners based on the individual challenges.

If you are interested, leave a comment with the following by February 21st:

  • Your Name and PI board name if you have one
  • Your style, sum it up
  • Favorite colors
  • Your biggest challenge as a scrapper

I hope you join me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous 12:29 AM  

Nicole--
Sounds like a lot of fun. I had fun with the last swap, and you can count me in on this one too!
(Besides that, I have more pp than I'll ever be able to use!!!!)
PI board name is erin m
I forget what else you want us to include..... (sorry, it's late!)
I'll keep checking the post and your blog for more updates!!!!

Anonymous 9:59 PM  

Thanks for setting this up! I love my stash, but it's time I shared it. I'm really looking forward to the challenges to jump-start my creativity.

PI Board Name is: sharie
My style: clean and linear with lots of journaling (hidden & otherwise)
Favorite colors - shades of blue and green with a little yellow and orange mixed in for fun
Biggest challenge: getting started

I'm really looking forward to this!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP