Sunday, January 14, 2007

Picture Peeks

Our new calendar, I could hardly pass this pretty boy up when he was 75% off. Love all the muted colors.

Oh temptation sitting on the shelf. If you're near a TJ's you have to try these chocolate covered sunflower seeds, SO GOOD!
Bare Mantel, now what to do with it. Makes me want to paint.
Cold pups waiting to come in while we wait for them to do their business. Seems we are always waiting. Winter storm is on it's way!
Which brings me to the comfort cookies I made last night. And one little hand sneaking a star.
And of course I couldn't NOT show the comfort toastie I made Casey on my HOME MADE Italian bread, it was huge and crispy and so fragrant!

2 comments:

Anonymous 7:52 PM  

congrats my dear on your homemade bread. I know about....2 out of dozens of people I know that even make their own bread.

Anonymous 8:22 PM  

wow, homemade bread! sounds awesome, and looks amazing!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP