Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Naked Mantel

Today I removed the Spooky Town from our mantel and it will sit naked till the day after thanksgiving. Then, hello Christmas!

I went to the library today for a knitting group, it was so nice to sit in a newly remodeled room knitting with a bunch of funny ladies and then come home to melt into the corner of the couch reading all the cookbooks I checked out. Nigella's Feast, is just about the best piece of heaven on paper that I have ran across in a long time. I have reread the thanskgiving and Christmas sections twice now. Luckily I have the Christmas cooking duty this year and I want to go all out with a full Nigella menu, hmmmm. Maybe even the Coke ham. Anyways, I have been avoiding this book since it didn't seem to be up to Nigella in my whacked opinion, but I now have to have it, chalk up one more little thing on my Christmas list.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP