Friday, October 13, 2006

Scrap Happy

I think I am finally getting my scrap groove on for Autumn. Last night I just had to create this. the wind was blowing, the house was making small creaks, Bugman was sleeping, Casey was mellow, and I had time to shuffle things around and MAKE something.

I am going to a crop tomorrow with a friend, 10 hours of scrapping and girlies and fun. I am going to cram as much into the day as I can since our schedule is full tilt till Christmas. Every week is a busy week, a week to keep track of things people dogs events, a week to get a lot done, and hopefully time to take loads and loads of pictures.
This HUGE pile of goodies is my Poppy Ink Kit for the month. THANK YOU! Seriously folks, there is so much in that pile. An amazing amount of goodies to create with.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP