Thursday, September 28, 2006

It looks sweet and innocent

I spy a sweet docile looking specimen of organization. She seems calm enough to approach, I do so with my guard up, you never know how these planner types will respond to you. Easy girl.
Holy Smokes, she broad sided me with a busy week and massive to-Do lists. This specimen is sneaky with her hidden agendas and task lists to keep me busy all week long. Oh no, I am ensnared in her coil binding, errands and chores are being shovled into my mind, I can't help but succumb to her lists and demands. Help!

Yup, that is my to-do list for the day! Hello busy lady. :O) If you are interested in the book, you can find it at www.busybodybook.com. LOVE it, I love how our schedules are laid out right in front of my eyes.

If you are a BBB user and you want a custom cover, leave me a comment, I will get back to you ASAP.

Alex got another one of his Lego kits from the kit club that Lisa got him for his birthday. Every other month they send him a full lego kit to build, a magizine, and sometimes movies. Lisa, this was seriously the best gift ever!! He wanted to show you his new lego car and wave to you. :o)

13 comments:

Anonymous 1:40 AM  

I miss you ALEX!!! You are the smartest lego builder ever. marry me?

Anonymous 11:33 AM  

I'm a BBB user... followed a link in their email. I used to paper scrap -- digi scrap now -- but I'd love to just know the dimensions and how-to of how you did the cover. I could probably figure it out, but it's been a long time since I used my scissors and glue. I'd love to know what adhesive you used, etc. Thanks!

Anonymous 12:43 PM  

I just got my BBB - I would also like to know how you did your cover and also how you did the headings with the initials for your family so neatly?

Anonymous 2:34 PM  

Great cover. I would love to hear your how to, tips etc .. or if you are selling some? Also, did you add any extra pockets/storage?! I could use some of those! I am a second year BBB user and mine is suddenly looking quite boring! I bet if it was curte like yours, I'd be more faitful about using it. Also, what type of lettering did you use for the weekly columns?

Thanks! Christina

PS I've never used this site so am not registered...

Anonymous 2:35 PM  

I just became a BBB user and I love it. I love the idea of personalizing it and your looks great. Could you please tell me how you did yours. Thanks

Crazy MomCat 7:55 PM  

I'm thinking of ordering a BBB book and am a scrapbooker, so I could see this being easy for me to customize. I'd love to hear more how you did it. Thanks!

Anonymous 12:09 PM  

I have my BBB, but am struggling to use it. Can you e-mail me and give me some tips?
limoges6@sbcglobal.net

thanks!

Anonymous 6:45 PM  

I have been using my BBB for several months and it has saved my life. I love being organized and and would love to be cool too:) I would love to have some of your knowhow on personalizing. I am also not registered on this site.

Jessica

Anonymous 7:56 PM  

Love my BBB. How did you make your creative cover?

Anonymous 12:08 PM  

i want a custom cover!!! how did you do it? i have been avoiding buying the new one because it is so ugly to me!!! i suggested to the BBB lady that she offer a few different cover/color choices because the current book does not appeal to me at all. my other one that is turquoise is cute, but the green one isn't at all. i think she will offer choices next year! anyway, how do the rest of us make our books cute like yours?

Anonymous 8:28 PM  

Hey there....I am a BBB user and saw your cover through the link on their email. I absolutely LOVE what you've done and would like to know what you used and how you did it (both outside and on the columns inside). Thanks so much,
mkrjfoster@adelphia.net

Anonymous 10:32 PM  

I forgot to give you my email earlier - here it is. I would love to know how you did your cover and your columns. Thanks.
Patricia
prosa@kc.rr.com

Anonymous 9:03 AM  

That was awesome!!! When are you going to give all of us non-creative people a little dose of beauty? Mine is pretty on the inside (with all the colored pens and highlighters I use for fun), but not so much on the ugly duckling outside. The green is okay - does you design offer any more protection from life's little boo boos? I still keep hoping that Joan will com up with a one time purchase for some type of "dayplanner" type bonder that will afford us more storage.

Thanks for the great ideas.

Cindi
fancefce66@yahoo.com

Don't typically go to blog sites.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP