Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stopping for the signs...


I had a moment today when I realized that I need to stop for the signs more often. I need to listen for His whispering more. I need to acknowledge the not so subtle nudges and the blatant whammies. When the remote won't switch to the next song, just stop and listen. When my voice is low even when I am at my highest volume, just stop and listen to what is said. When I want and pine and need and crave, just stop and focus in through all that desires to find the core.

I blaze through thoughts, words and moments to get to what? What is truly so important that I can not savor words and memories and time? The point, the savoring of all the inbetweens...

1 comments:

KimberlyKB214 9:31 AM  

I needed that. Thankyou!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP