Thursday, November 11, 2010

Planning

About this time of year I get a new planner. In years past I was a die hard fan of one type, but have branched out to other planners of the same style. I love to have sections of each of us and I really dislike planners that break down the day into hours.

I found this new planner a couple weeks ago and I LOVE IT! It has a everything I want/need in a planner and most importantly I use it. :) Due to this new planner I am on the ball for Thanksgiving, most of my prep for MIL visit is done, and Christmas is all most completely purchased and planned for! Fabulous if you ask me!

3 comments:

sunny 1:16 PM  

sooooooo. the planner looks helpful! what kind is it? where did you find it? details please.

Lisa 12:33 AM  

Looks awesome!

Of course I am wondering what is covered up with that exciting "zap" shape! lol ;-) JK

I think I need that planner.

Nicole 4:23 PM  

Every morning I sit with a cup of coffee and my planner. It's the second best way for me to find my focus. Computers are great, but I like the pen and paper planning.

I knew I liked you ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP