Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Hello November

 I am loving this month, yes we are only 3 days in, but there are so many great things to look forward to in November for our family. Lots of work, new contracts finalizing, my mother in law coming for Thanksgiving week, the end of fall semester for me, a week off for Alex, and the last of our Christmas shopping completed! Not to mentioned cooking loads of fabulous food!
 I took down all the Halloween stuff this afternoon. I had said that we would leave it up for another week, but I was just OVER it. I love Halloween and all the excitement it brings to Casey and Alex, but it just felt wrong to leave it all up ( even though we had only finished decorating inside on the 30th). so I put it all away and discovered in the process a bag of Autumn goodness that I had bought last year on clearance. I had completely forgotten all about until I spied some of the glittery goodness peaking out of a bin that I thought just held random holidays. talk about Autumn bliss!
So I put it up and added our pumpkins of all sorts, the flame less candles and our little squirrel candle holder. Happy Happy Autumn!!

* Ignore the touch up painting I need to do around the fireplace, I can barely contain the groans when I think about more painting.

1 comments:

Lisa 9:40 PM  

oh man! I love this. I am going to have to look out for fall clearance in about a month. I am over Halloween decor too, but I dont have anything to replace yet!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP