Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Right now...

Right now, I am giddy that a current favorite song just came up on my shuffle list.
Right now, I have an hour till I go to class.
Right now, I am not looking forward to Macro Econ, just because my instructor is horrible at teaching.
Right now, Alex is laying on the ground behind me reading a book and pushing a chair around with his feet even though I asked him to stop.
Right now, I am wondering why the Middle school bus stopped in front of our house instead of down the block like usual.
Right now, I am getting ready to chug a glass of ice water.
Right now, I wonder what the weather is like at Disneyland.

1 comments:

courtney 12:28 PM  

me too, for Disney World weather...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP