Sunday, May 02, 2010

To the Blue Screen and back

My laptop took a header into crapville on Friday afternoon.

The weekend before Finals week.

The weekend where I should have been putting together my English portfolio that is due Wednesday.

The before mentioned laptop was pretty much the only easy source for all the English papers I have written this semester.

Said laptop was sporting a Blue Screen of Death.

BUT!!!

I have a kickass Casey who can fix anything, especially my laptop.

18 hours later, I can see my hard drive again.

And all my English papers.

And my portfolio is 75% done.

So is the Argumentative Paper that I forgot about, well that is completely done as of now.

I will resurface Wednesday afternoon, after finals and after I back up every single thing on this machine!

:)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP