Monday, September 21, 2009

FOR TODAY September 21, 2009

Outside My Window... It is sunny and clear, and cool. Autumn is officially one day away!


I am thinking... about Betty who slept on the couch all night and who is sleeping more and more.


I am thankful for... Casey's local gig this week, so nice to have him home at night.


From the craft room... No crafting, but MAJOR purging as I am prepping for a garage sale where I am going to unload lots of crafts.


From the kitchen... Comfort Foods, made Beef stew and Risotto this weekend.


I am wearing... PJ's still


I am creating... piles and price stickers


I am going... no where, Alex is home sick with a fever, sore throat and sinus issues, poor bug.


I am reading... My bible, doing a couple studies and LOVE it.


I am hoping... that Alex is feeling better and fever free this afternoon.


I am hearing... Alex's TV and Legos clattering together.


One of my favorite things... my new juice glasses that my mom scored for a steal.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Monday: Home.
Tuesday: Home
Wednesday: Home
Thursday: Home
Friday: Work
Saturday: Raingutter Regatta
Sunday: Home


Picture to share:


Alex at the breakfast table really early this morning. I figure I can at least try to get one solid meal in him before he passes out for the rest of the day.

1 comments:

Lisa 11:20 PM  

mmmm I am envious of Bug Man's breakfast. Good mommy.

I also wish I was there for your craft sale/purge!!! Let me know if you have any leftovers....

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP