Monday, March 16, 2009

Daybook

FOR TODAY March 16, 2009...

Outside My Window... it is clear and sunny

I am thinking... about today's to-do's, like cleaning up my desk.

I am thankful for... Casey's mad Google skills

From the craft room... messes from my scrapping this weekend, need to clean it up and organize.

From the kitchen... Maybe beef stew today, but for sure I am making Lemon cakes.

I am wearing... Blue paisley pj pants, a sky blue tank, and an indigo hoodie.

I am creating... lists.

I am going... to enjoy every second of my day!

I am reading... My bible, Darktower 7, and cookbooks.

I am hoping... to feel better today.

I am hearing... morning sounds, Casey snoring and the heater kicking on.

One of my favorite things... coffee and creamer.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Monday: list tackling.
Tuesday: work
Wednesday: cleaning, gardening and garage sale prep.
Thursday: garage sale prep
Friday: work and a scout crossover meeting.
Saturday: Garage Sale
Sunday: Airport

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP