Sunday, January 18, 2009

Be prepared, 30 Day Shred is going to take over my blog


That rights folks, I jumped on the Jillian 30 Day Shred bandwagon. But I have a good excuse, really I do. (Besides the extra EXTRA weight that I am hauling around) Target had it scanning at $7.99 instead of its usual $15, you can bet I high tailed it straight to a cashier!


I am excited.


I am all ready counting the days, hey maybe I will be thinner for Valentine's Day!


I had a sort of last hurrah with a night full of bad TV and a best friend.


I don't want to say Good Bye to my favorite creamer.


I just might screw up the balls to post pictures too.


I all ready put it in the DVD player and the weights on the floors. Clothes are laid out too.


I will report back tomorrow with how it went.

1 comments:

Anonymous 1:18 PM  

!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP