Monday, December 08, 2008

Daybook

Outside my Window...grey morning sky with a small hint of drizzle.

I am thinking...that Mondays are great things.

I am thankful for... our fabulously fun relaxed weekend, just what family time should be.

From the kitchen...Cranberry Apple bars, OMG so dang good.

I am creating... a felted Christmas stocking, mine this time.

I am wearing... Old Navy Pj pants and tank. And the ever present Ugg slippers.

I am reading... Nora Roberts Smut, The Pagan Stone.

I am hoping... That this week flies by fast for Casey, so he can spend the rest of the year at home!

I am hearing... Pink, go girl power at 8am.

Around the house...Dozens of white twinkle lights, they are everywhere!

One of my favorite things... checking things off my to-do list, both daily and holiday. There is always so much to do!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week...

Mon: Cleaning and baking bread.
Tues: Teaching Access
Weds: Teaching Excel
Thurs: Teaching PowerPoint, Scout Pizza party.
Friday: Laundry, cooking, cleaning, Christmas prep.
Saturday: More yard decorating, Christmas shopping!
Sunday: Praying!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
I have a thing for animal noses, they make them look so much like stuffed animals. Don't you just want to stroke those wrinkles?!
Rhino nose from the zoo.

2 comments:

Screaming Iguana 10:47 AM  

Thats not a Rhino Nose!!!

Thats an Espresso Machine

Anonymous 11:03 PM  

yayayayay!

I want to pet the part of the nose that is not wet =)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP