Thursday, May 29, 2008

Black Eye ala Betty

My dog beat me up and gave me a slice to the lid and a black eye.

Seriously.

I am sporting a lovely purple shiner today, a slice to the lid (right in the crease) that hurts, A LOT, and a massive headache from the bruise to my eyeball.

Anyone else see the hilarity in the fact that a blind dog has essentially blinded me temporarily?

See you when I can see clearly again.

:)

PS: I had Casey take pictures, but I can not bring myself to post them, so not pretty.

3 comments:

Anonymous 6:05 PM  

OHHH HONEY BUNCHIES :( Feel better soon.

Loves!

Anonymous 9:35 PM  

ooooh wow that sounds super painful!!! Betty wanted a blind sista! =/ Hope you heal quickly!

Anonymous 11:39 PM  

yikes! sounds painful. hope you feel better soon! xoxo

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP