Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A perfect example of the Brainless Month I had




March, oh how I hated this March. I will be the first to admit that I am a scatterbrain, a total scatterbrain. But I honestly don't mean to be one, I do have the best intentions, I just get distracted very easily. But in March, I was horrible. I could literally forget something 5 minutes after saying/doing/committing to it. I was bad and then I discovered that I wasn't the only one who was march ScatterBrained, and that did make me feel a little better. Unless they were humoring me, which is a possibility. Anyways... Here is a perfect example of my scattterbrainedness. (Oh a new word!)



I gave the Muffins a bath, oh how I love to give them baths so they are clean and sweet smelling and not nappy. And then I promptly let them go outside while they were still wet. Casey called me back downstairs about 15 minutes after I let them out and Archie was COVERED in dirt. He must have spent all 15 minutes rolling in the one patch of dirt we have in the yard. It was everywhere and he needed a new bath and some time with the blow dryer. I had to rinse him in the second bath for 5 minutes before the water ran clear from his coat. And I have to admit that I didn't give Betty another bath because she didn't leave the deck and plus she is black so you can't see the dirt. LOL!

Damn I am such a scatterbrain. And I blame March, which is one of the reasons why I am glad that it is April!

1 comments:

Anonymous 12:54 PM  

march was hard for me. I had more things urgently calling my name at one than ever before. I actually got most of the done....but one. Now it's April and I better hurry!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP