Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This Carrot Cake has my heart

This is all that is left of the carrot cake I made last night to take to Bunko. Seriously go make this right away, www.thepioneerwomancooks.com There were only 8 of us at Bunko last night, but those women snagged cake pieces before I left for "their kids". Sure, I know it will be your breakfast today. But that is okay I was planning on the same before it was all taken.

It is more of a spice cake then a traditional carrot cake, but so damn good. And the Cream Cheese frosting, let me just say now that the mixer beater was licked clean and not by Alex. This was also the first time I bake a cake Ree's way, that is in a sheet cake pan, which I would call a cookie sheet. And it was perfect! I will do it this way again and again.

So go make that cake! Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous 12:05 PM  

Oh wow. I read the recipe yesterday i think. I thought to myself, how different or better could this carrot cake be?

I guess you have the evidence!

Have you ever baked cakes in a jelly roll pan?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP