Monday, June 18, 2007

Time Out

I took a week off from blogging because I needed time to regroup and get my focus back. I didn't really trust myself with words this past week, because I knew that I was on the verge of saying things that can not be taken back. So I focused on pictures. Pictures from right around me. And with this simple focus I have taken some of the best pictures, pictures that speak so many emotions to me, brought me back my focus, pictures that made me smile in the middle of so much sadness and anger. So I focused my sights on Alex, Casey, the dogs, the yard, the house, new routines. I started scrapping again, shifting paper around for the first time in two months. I started a new process, have been working on a friendship that is right here next to me, and I found lots of happiness. I came to some realizations, and I accepted them. I have realized that here is truly home, I don't miss California at all. I shifted my focus to my home town, my home relationships, to the events/people/places/things right here in front of me. Change is good no matter how painful the beginning is.

1 comments:

Anonymous 9:29 AM  

I focus on the people in front of me.....

Most people call them students...

I look at them as a forest of cash bushes...

yay cash!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP