Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wind it up

Okay, I have to come out and admit that I Like Gwen's New Song, Wind It Up. Seriously I do, it rocks in the car, and I love the little sing along yodle.

If anyone needs a gifty idea for Alex, I have a unique awesome one. UglyDolls We were talking tonight about the defense merit of his current stuffies, mostly build a bears. He was worried that they were not "scarey" enough. So I found these lovely, or should I say Uglies, and I think they are right up his alley. At $20 they are not bad to keep away the scaries. So help a kiddo out and send him an Ugly for Christmas. Boo!

Speaking of Christmas, I have one major gifty package in the mail. Another going out Monday. And two gifts ready to be wrapped. I am feeling behind and worried about presents this year, but them it hits me. They are all I have to worry about and really it's not a worry! *grin* We decided to do one gift for each adult from each adult, and then a couple gifts each for Alex. So really, I only have Alex gifts to tag team with Casey, and a couple adult gifts. WooHoo!

I am also trying REALLY hard to use up all this old IKEA wrapping paper we have had for YEARS. I am so sick and tired of it. So don't be surprised if your gift is prettier then the paper.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP