Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Advent Ornament # 6


This Mickey ears ornament is part of a pack of 20 in rainbow hues. My parents bought it for us the year we moved from San Diego to San Antonio. We always went to Disneyland, seriously at least twice a month and we were missing it horribley. The October after we moved, my parents went to Disneyland for their last time right before their move. I asked my mom to pick me up a special Disney ornament and she came back with 20 of them!! Alex absolutely adores them and I love them because they fit into our ball theme, are not to cartooney, and they make me think of Disneyland at my favorite time of year, winter.

3 comments:

staceyfike 2:36 PM  

how cool!

Anonymous 9:54 PM  

i was there the other day and i thought of you and ornaments

Jillian Marie 11:12 PM  

A rainbow of Mickey's, lot's of fun!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP